XE Division now participate the GCA programme according to IVAO Regulations T.2.
Any user who wants to control the below listed FRA restricted position in the XE Division has to apply for an approval.
For an approval the following requirements apply:
- The user must be able to perform ATC duties in English language.
- The user must have knowledge of the LOA of the position requested.
- The user must have knowledge of the local procedures applied in the Division.
- A theoretical check of the local procedures for each ATC ratings (ADC / APC / ACC) must be performed one by one.
- To attempt ADC GCA exam, holding a valid ADC license is a must.
- To attempt APC GCA exam, holding a valid APC license is a must.
- To attempt ACC GCA exam, holding a valid ACC license is a must.
- A practical check may be performed periodically.
- The behavior of the user, especially in respect to other users, must be in accordance with IVAO and Division spirits.
- The GCA will be shown in the user’s profile. It is shown by division, however if Division HQ allows controlling only on certain FRA positions, the member has to adhere to such restrictions.
- User allowed to provide DEL / GND / TWR services after qualified in the ADC GCA exam.
- User allowed to provide APP / DEP services after qualified in the APC GCA exam.
- User allowed to provide CTR services after qualified in the ACC GCA exam.
- The GCA can be withdrawn at any time by Division HQ if the requirements are not met any more.
XE지부의 GCA 제한 위치 목록
|Country 국가||ICAO||Facility 시설||Effective Date 발효일|
|HK||VHHK||CTR||26 July 2015|
|VHHH||APP DEP TWR||26 July 2015|
|VMMC||APP||26 July 2015|
Before you apply GCA in Hong Kong ………………….
Where can I get the Hong Kong airspace information and guidelines for ATC ?
You can refer to our ATC INFO to gather most important airspace information in Hong Kong.
Procedures to apply GCA in Hong Kong
1. Make sure you have studied and understood the ATC Dashboard.
2. Access to your appropriate quiz level.
(If you have APC license, you need to take ADC and APC quiz one by one)
(If you have ACC license, you need to take ALL the quiz one by one)
3. You have 30mins to answer 30 questions with 85% passing rate.
4. Your GCA license will be granted after you have passed the required quiz.
5. If you failed, request for a new attempt by email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you failed in the quiz and the correct answer rate is less than 60%, request for the next attempt of the quiz is not allowed within 15 days.