XE Division provides ATC training services for members through the IVAO Training Simulator (HAL), to facilitate the use of the system, all users should be clear with the rules and regulations by both IVAO-XE and IVAO Training Department. The training sessions in the HAL system will only be initiated by training staff, while the user should connect to the “Training” server in the IvAc system.
To apply for a training session in HAL, users must follow the steps and rules below:
1. Make a request by email to XE Training staff from your IVAO Registered email (see example below);
2. A confirmation email will be sent to the user afterwards confirming all details;
3. Different scenarios are provided under the HAL training session, users can choose a scenario based on different dates and active runways based on the user’s own choice, or to compromise with the trainer prior to the session.
4. The usage of HAL training system is both governed by the above procedures and also the usage rules published by IVAO.
5. Other than actively applying for a HAL session, the IVAO-XE Training Department may also invite users to attend training sessions before events and examinations. Users will be notified individually in this case.
1. AI 비행기에게 강제로 명령을 내립니다.
HAL 사용자 명령어
2. 오래된 2006 AIRAC 데이터베이스에는 많은 웨이 포인트가 없습니다. 레이더 벡터링을 권장합니다.
3. 속도가 설정되어 있지 않으면 고도에 따라 자동으로 변합니다. 속도를 지시해 주세요.
4. CL - 항공기가 접근하려면 CL Clear to Land(착륙허가)가 필요합니다. 그렇지 않으면 복행합니다.
Aircraft commands departures
|TAXI TO HP||Taxi to runway xx and hold short.|
|LINEUP||Line up runway xx and wait. (Taxi in to position and hold runway 27)|
|CTO||Cleared for take-off runway xx|
Aircraft commands vectoring
|FH xxx||Fly heading xxx " KLM1043 fh 180"|
|TL xxx||Turn left heading xxx " KLM1043 tl 140"|
|TR xxx||Turn right heading xxx " KLM1043 tr 140"|
|PD xxxxxx||(Proceed) direct xxxxx(fix) " KLM1043 pd EEL"|
|DCT xxxx||Same command as pd " KLM1043 dct SPL"|
|TL DCT xxxxx||Turn left direct xxxxx(fix) " KLM1043 tl dct SPL"|
|TR DCT xxxxx||Turn right direct xxxxx(fix) " KLM1043 tr dct SPL"|
|MH||Maintain present heading " KLM1043 mh"|
|EX T||Expedite turn " KLM1043 ex t"|
|RO||Resume own navigation. (Fly flightplan)|
|HOLD xxxxx yyy left/right||HOLD over xxxxx inbound track yyy left/right turns " KLM1043 gold over artip 140 left"|
|.... THEN .....||Delimiter between to commands. " KLM1043 tr dct SPL then dct SPY"|
Aircraft commands altitude
|MA||Maintain (present) altitude. " KLM1043 ma"|
|CM xxx||Climb to FLxxx (4 digits gives the altitude) " KLM1043 cm 070"|
|DM xxx||descend to FLxxx (4 digits gives the altitude) " KLM1043 dm 3000"|
|EX C||Expedite climb|
|EX D||Expedite descend|
Aircraft commands speed
|SPEED xxx||Speed xxx|
|RS xxx||Reduce speed xxx|
|IS xxx||Increase speed|
|NSR||No speed restrictions|
Aircraft commands extra
|SQ xxxx / SQUAWK xxxx||Squawk xxxx|
Aircraft commands approaches and landings
|CI xx||Cleared ILS approach runway xx|
|CV xx||Cleared visual approach runway xx|
|CL xx||Cleared to land runway xx|
|TF xxx||turn final (and land on) rwy xxx|
Aircraft commands reports
|SVS||Say vertical speed|